Ancient Art-forms Tour of Mysore (Mysuru)
from 0 reviews
On this walking tour, explore 2 ancient art forms of Mysuru which have its roots to the Maharajas of Mysuru. Visit a 100 year old Indian traditional wrestling house, called the ‘Garadi Mane’ to learn about ‘Kusti’ and 'Vajra Kalaga'. And maybe, just maybe learn a trick or two of wrestling. Then visit an artisan workshop and be mesmerized with the unique art of crafting the locally available wood. Also, try your hands at this age-old tradition of wood inlay work.
2 Reasons to Book this tour
- Visit a 100 year old Indian traditional wrestling house, called the ‘Garadi Mane’ to learn about ‘Kusti’ and 'Vajra Kalaga'
- Visit an artisan workshop and try your hands at the age-old tradition of inlay work
Included / Excluded
- Professional Tour Guide
- Entrance Tickets
- Skip The Line
- Bus/Tuk Tuk/Metro Fare
- Gratuities for Driver and Guide
- Pick up and Drop
- Bottled water
- Any personal expenses
- Alcoholic beverages
Gandhi Square, MysoreOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Things to remember
- Keep an Umbrella (In case of rains)
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Carry Water Bottle
- The tour would start on time, and the group would not wait if some participants can’t make it on time
Cancellations & Refunds
Free cancellation before 24 hours of the tour start date.
No refund within 24 hours of the tour start date.