How do I manage my account?
At top right side, you can see option “Sign Up” & “Log In”, if you don’t have an account then click on ‘Sign Up’ to create an account using Facebook, Google or Email address.
If you already have an account then ‘Log In’ using your credentials and on the left side you can see various options to manage your account.
How do I manage my email preferences?
You can click on the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of the email to unsubscribe from emails or contact at email@example.com
How do I delete my TripNxt account?
How do I book a tour?
- Enter the destination, select date and click on search
- Various tours will be displayed of the input destination, select the tour you wish to explore
- Check the details of the tour, select Date, enter the number of travellers, select time & language and click on “Book Now”. If the slot for selected date and time is available then it will take you to checkout page, if no slots are available then try selecting different date or time.
- At “Checkout” enter traveller details, billing details and proceed to payment.
- If the slot is available for selected date and time then it will take you to the payment channels, make payment with your choice of payment mode.
- Hooray! Your experience is successfully booked
Can I modify my booking details?
In case of any modifications in booking like change of traveller name, phone number, email address or removal of number of pax, please contact our support at +91 63641 03355 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For refund after any removal of pax, please check our cancellation policy
How are the tours priced?
Hosts set their own price of their tours depending upon various factors like host fees, any entrance fees, transportation and any other services included by the host.
Do I need to take a physical voucher with me?
No. We believe in going paperless, you just need to show your booking email to the host to confirm and start the tour.
Can I contact the host?
The host details will be visible in your booking section → view booking, before 10 hours of the tour start date.
Can I reschedule my booked tour?
Rescheduling of the tour depends upon the host.
If the host has no booking on your specified date then it can be rescheduled or the date will be chosen by the host else the tour can be cancelled.
What is the cancellation policy?
Please visit our cancellation policy page here to know about cancellation terms.
How much time does it take to refund my amount?
Once the refund is initiated, usually it takes around 07-10 business days to reflect the amount in your source mode of payment.
What if the host cancels the booking?
To know more about this, please refer to our cancellation policy page.
My tour has been cancelled by the host due to Force Majeure Event, what should I do?
How do I pay for my booking?
We have various payment options like Credit Card, Debit Card, Paypal, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Amazon Pay. You can choose any payment method to pay for your booking.
My payment is deducted but the tour is not booked?
Uh No! Don’t worry, your amount will be refunded back into the source mode of payment in 05-07 business days. In case you do not get your payment, please contact your bank.
Can I pay in any currency?
TripNxt has an option to change currency as per your choice, but payment is always done in INR.
So it will always display as INR while making the payment.
Your bank might charge you a conversion rate fee from your currency to INR.
Do I need to pay any amount to the host?
No. All the payments are done online through our website while booking, so you don’t have to pay any amount for any service which is included in the tour package.
My tour is about to start in 48 hours and I need assistance, what should I do?
My tour will be starting in a few hours and I'm not able to contact the host, what should I do?
Don’t worry, we contact the host a few hours before the tour start time and remind them about their booking.
What if I am not happy with my tour?
If you are having a bad experience with your tour, please discuss it with the host about it and the host will try to sort things for you.
We will look into the matter and understand what went wrong by contacting both of you and we will find a solution.
How does TripNxt ensure the quality of the hosts?
TripNxt is a marketplace where any host can register and post their tours and the bookings are made between you and the host
To give you the best experience and ensure your safety we do a few checks on the host before onboarding -
- When the host signs up with us, we do verify information like name, address, phone number, ID proof, etc.
- Most of the hosts are government approved with ID cards with them.
- We do give training occasionally to the hosts, tell them to follow our guidelines. We keep them reminded about the compliance policy, we do follow up with the hosts by phone and email.
- When a traveller completes a tour, we urge them to give a review of that tour. Based on the reviews we take follow ups with the host and try to give you the best tour experience.
What should I do if I feel unsafe during the tour?
Your safety is the utmost priority and concern for both host and TripNxt.
If you feel unsafe contact your host immediately about your issues, you can end the tour anytime and tell the host to drop to your ending point.
Is travel insurance included in the tour?
We are sorry but travel insurance is not included with the tour packages.