Private Agra Day Tour with Guide
Monuments & Forts
Fatehpur Sikri was the imperial city of the Mughal dynasty between 1571 and 1584. Built by the Mughal emperor Akbar, this royal city is one of a kind. The architectural grandeur of this deserted city cannot be described in words and one can only experience the aura of its magnificent edifices by seeing them. Enjoy Mughal Dynasty monuments with Agra private tour that takes you to Taj Mahal and many other wonderful destinations.
Visit Agra Fort, Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, and Fatehpur Sikri by private car and your personal guide. The architectural grandeur of this deserted city cannot be described in words and one can only experience the aura of its magnificent edifices by seeing them.
3 Reasons to Book this tour
- Visit Taj Mahal ,Agra Fort & Fatehpur Sikri
- Explore the beautiful historical monuments by your private guide
- Know about the history of the Taj Mahal, Redfort and Fatehpur Sikri
Included / Excluded
- Bottled Water
- Fuel, Tolls, Taxes and Parking Charges
- Professional Tour Guide
- Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Pick up and Drop
- Entrance Fees
- Skip The Line
- Bus/Tuk Tuk/Metro Fare
- Gratuities for Driver and Guide
Pick up and drop from/to your location within city limits.
Things to remember
- Do Look meeting our Representative at Hotel Reception 15 minutes before start of the tour
- Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Bring sunglasses and hat
Cancellations & Refunds
Free cancellation before 24 hours of the tour start date.
No refund within 24 hours of the tour start date.