Full-Day Agra Tour with Taj Mahal From Mumbai
The Taj Mahal, a construction defining the undying saga of love between Shah Jahan and his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal. The Taj Mahal has marked its position in the list of the Seven Wonders of the World because of its magnificent architecture, defining the tale of love of Emperor Shah Jahan. It is located on the banks of the river Yamuna, giving it an extremely soothing effect. It is believed that about 20,000 workers labored for 21 years to complete this monument, and on completion the hands of all the workers were cut-off. After this incredible visit, you will have time for a lunch break. If time permits, you can also visit Agra Fort, which was constructed in 1565 A.D. by the great ruler Akbar. This fort was robustly built and, has served a military purpose throughout history.
5 Reasons to Book this tour
- Explore Taj Mahal one of the wonders of the world.
- Explore Agra fort,UNESCO World Heritage site
- Example of Mughal architecture and a symbol of India's rich
- Learn History with professional Guide
- Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra
Included / Excluded
- Bottled Water
- Fuel, Tolls, Taxes and Parking Charges
- Professional Tour Guide
- Entrance Tickets
- Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Pick up and Drop
- Round trip Flight
- Gratuities for Driver and Guide
Pick up and drop from/to your location within city limits.
Things to remember
- Please dress modestly that covers shoulders and knees for women
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Fridays
Cancellations & Refunds
Free cancellation before 24 hours of the tour start date.
No refund within 24 hours of the tour start date.