Mumbai City Half Day Tour
Art & Culture
English, French, Spanish, German
Mumbai is the financial, commercial and entertainment capital of India. It is also one of the world's top ten centers of commerce in terms of global financial flow. Mumbai is home to three UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Mumbai constitutes of seven islands. The city is densely populated and has Asia's 2nd largest slum. Explore the Bollywood city which never sleeps. We will show you unique sites on Mumbai such as Gateway of India, Marine Drive, walkthrough Colaba Market, closure look of Dhobi Ghat and etc.
2 Reasons to Book this tour
- Explore the city of dreams / Bollywood city which never sleeps
- Explore various places in Mumbai and learn about the culture and heritage
Included / Excluded
- Bottled Water
- Fuel, Tolls, Taxes and Parking Charges
- Professional Tour Guide
- Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Pick up and Drop
- Gratuities for Driver and Guide
Pick up and drop from/to your location within city limits.
Things to remember
- Remove your footwear when entering place of worship
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
Cancellations & Refunds
Free cancellation before 24 hours of the tour start date.
No refund within 24 hours of the tour start date.