Mumbai: Elephanta Caves Tour
French, Spanish, German, English
Explore the enchanting caves of Lord Shiva which is also world UNESCO Site. Just 34 KM away from Mumbai are these hidden marvelous caves that attract every tourist who visits Mumbai. These historic caves are from 7th century AD which showcases the sculpted forms of Natrajaya and you would also see Buddhist sculptures. The architecture is so fascinating that it will make you stunned and with expert Guide, you will get deep knowledge about Hinduism.
4 Reasons to Book this tour
- A UNESCO site with history of 7th century AD
- Marvelous historic hidden caves which has breath taking views
- Explore the Elephanta caves of Lord Shiva and Buddhist sculptures
- Get a ride on Ferry boat
Included / Excluded
- Bottled Water
- Fuel, Tolls, Taxes and Parking Charges
- Professional Tour Guide
- Entrance Tickets
- Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Skip The Line
- Pick up and Drop
- Ferry Tickets
- Gratuities for Driver and Guide
Pick up and drop from/to your location within city limits.
Things to remember
- Elephanta Caves are closed on MONDAY
- This tour involves minimal amount of walking
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
Cancellations & Refunds
Free cancellation before 24 hours of the tour start date.
No refund within 24 hours of the tour start date.