Explore Varanasi with Sarnath Excursion
Chinese, Spanish, English
Varanasi or Banaras is one of the oldest living cities in the world. Varanasi`s Prominence in Hindu mythology is virtually unrevealed. Mark Twain, the English author and literature, who was enthralled by the legend and sanctity of Banaras, once wrote: “Banaras is older than history, older than tradition, older even than legend and looks twice as old as all of them put together.”The land of Varanasi (Kashi) has been the ultimate pilgrimage spot for Hindus for ages. Hindus believe that one who is graced to die on the land of Varanasi would attain salvation and freedom from the cycle of birth and re-birth. Abode of Lord Shiva and Parvati, the origins of Varanasi are yet unknown. Ganges in Varanasi is believed to have the power to wash away the sins of mortals.
5 Reasons to Book this tour
- Learn about Hindu culture
- Enjoy the beautiful view of Varanasi in boat at Ganga River in morning and evening
- See the famous Ganga Aarti and Ghats
- Visit and explore the ancient temples in Varanasi and learn their history
- Visit Sarnath, where Gautama Buddha first taught the Dharma, and where the Buddhist Sangha came into existence
Included / Excluded
- Bottled Water
- Fuel, Tolls, Taxes and Parking Charges
- Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Pick up and Drop
- Varanasi Morning / Evening Boat Ride
- Snacks during boat ride in morning and evening
- Entrance Fees
- Skip The Line
- Bus/Tuk Tuk/Metro Fare
- Visa/passport tips in hotel and boat Train / flight ticket Any kind of ticket Lunch/dinner (As per your requirement) Other expenses
- Tour Guide
Pick up and drop from/to your location within city limits.
Things to remember
- Personal tour guide available with extra charges
- Please dress modestly that covers shoulders and knees for both men and women
- Remove your footwear when entering place of worship
Cancellations & Refunds
Free cancellation before 24 hours of the tour start date.
No refund within 24 hours of the tour start date.