Varanasi Food Walk Tour
Varanasi is a royal destination and for centuries it is known for its rich and yummy food culture, we are fortunate today that this rich food culture is preserved in the form of small food joints by some thoughtful people for generations. We have designed this amazing experience for you with an intention to take you to these places for food tasting so that you can also cherish this food, feast your taste buds and have a fabulous and lasting impression on local food.
5 Reasons to Book this tour
- We will begin exploring the rich and royal delicacies of Varanasi on this food walk, you can witness the preparation, get an in-depth understanding of local food culture and the things that influenced the development of these cuisines. (Since these are small and years old food joints, the decor will be little dated but we are sure you the delicious food will take the focus away from decor and setting to the awesomeness of food)
- You will taste more than 7 mouth watering and authentic delicacies of Varanasi on this food tour, if you are a food lover and enjoy experiencing different kind of foods, then you should not miss this walking tour
- Be prepared to fill your mouth with mouth watering delights and please bring an appetite, even though it is food tasting but its gonna be highly fulfilling for the stomach
- Having awesome and sweet memories in the end of this fun, enjoyable and unique experience for you to remember for life and share with your family and friends
- Note: We do quality assurance before adding a place on our food walk, so you can relax and enjoy the food without any worry
Included / Excluded
- Professional Tour Guide
- Food tasting
- Great conversations, interesting stories, local tips and recommendations
- Non-alcoholic Beverages
- Pick up and Drop
- Water Bottle (since water kills appetite and as per the principles of Yoga, water should be consumed only after 45 minutes of eating, we do not provide you water on the tour)
Hotel Ganges Grand, Godowlia chowk, VaranasiOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Things to remember
- Please be ready at the meeting point 10 minutes before
- Transport to any places can be provided on additional charges
Cancellations & Refunds
Free cancellation before 24 hours of the tour start date.
No refund within 24 hours of the tour start date.