3 Days Mumbai Tour With Bollywood Studio
Monuments & Forts
Mumbai which was earlier know as Bombay is the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. Mumbai has some amazing history attached with it, like how the name was derived, how the city was formed, etc. Mumbai has marvelous buildings and it is the home to 3 UNESCO Heritage sites. Mumbai is also referred as City of Dreams and it's said as the city which never sleeps. Mumbai has the Bollywood film industry, its also called as the financial capital of India. Mumbai also has the Asia's second largest slum and the largest Washing Laungry known as "Dhobi Ghat". Exploring Mumbai is just interesting and amazing to catch up all the history and the beautiful and marvelous buildings to see will really make you feel happy and keep you stunned.
5 Reasons to Book this tour
- Cover Complete Mumbai
- Explore a UNESCO World Heritage site at Elephanta Island
- Learn about history & special effects at a Bollywood studio
- Explore World largest Slum
- Discover Asia's largest 'Open Air Laundry
Included / Excluded
- Bottled Water
- Fuel, Tolls, Taxes and Parking Charges
- Professional Tour Guide
- Entrance Tickets
- Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Pick up and Drop
- Bus/Tuk Tuk/Metro Fare
- Gratuities for Driver and Guide
Pick up and drop from/to your location within city limits.
Things to remember
- Please dress modestly that covers shoulders and knees for women
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
Cancellations & Refunds
Free cancellation before 24 hours of the tour start date.
No refund within 24 hours of the tour start date.