Private Transfer from Pune to Mumbai
Outstation travels can be a hassle, but do not worry, TripNxt is here who provides the best outstation taxi service in Pune. Pune to Mumbai outstation trips is extremely popular in professional or business realms as well as for casual visits.
With TripNxt, one of the best outstation cab service provider in Pune, you will have a comfortable drive, where you can thoroughly enjoy the scenic views, beautiful landscapes and ever-changing roads on the journey to Mumbai. The Pune to Mumbai cab rental has all the best services, including prompt door-step pickups, professional driving personnel, no hidden charges and much more. The Pune to Mumbai cab drivers is well versed in the roads, thereby helping you avoid the hassle of driving through unknown roads and manoeuvring through potential traffic.
With the outstation cab booking from Pune fares beginning at the extremely affordable rate of Rs.9/km, it helps in low-cost travel that is economical and fair.
4 Reasons to Book this tour
- Hygenic and fully Sanitized vehicles after every trip
- Chauffeur wearing mask and Aarogya Setu app installed
- Enjoy smooth ride in AC vehicle
- Professional and trained drivers
Included / Excluded
- Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Pick up and Drop within City Limits
- Driver Allowance
- Toll Charges
- Covered upto 150 KM
- Night Allowance (if any)
- GST Tax
Pick up and drop from/to your location within city limits.
Things to remember
- Night charges (if any 11 PM to 6 AM): Rs.300 applicable
- 2 Bags for Sedan and 4 Bags for SUV allowed
- Waiting charges after 20 mins - Rs.2/min
- Ask driver for Toll fee and State Permit tax fee, before paying and check the receipt
- Due to Covid-19, maximum 2 persons in 5 seater Sedan and 4 persons in 7 seater SUV are allowed along with driver respectively
- Note the exact KM from vehicle odometer before trip start and end of the trip to tally the KM run by the vehicle
- Wearing face mask and installing Aarogya Setu app is mandatory and use sanitizer frequently
- People aged 65 years or above, pregnant women and children less than 10 years are advised not to travel
- All passengers need to carry a valid government ID Card & Flight Ticket
- Pets, Smoking, Alcohol & Drugs are not allowed
- Extra cost applicable after 150 KM at Rs.18/km
Cancellations & Refunds
Free cancellation before 12 hours of the tour start date.
No refund within 12 hours of the tour start date.