Private Mumbai Night Tour
Monuments & Forts
Your tour will begin by visiting one of the most famous landmarks in Mumbai the Gateway of India and your guide will be on hand giving you information and the history of this most important area. There will be a little free time for photo opportunities. Just around the corner is the iconic Taj Mahal Palace Hotel. The hotel's original building was commissioned by Jamshedji Tata and first opened its doors to guests on 16 December 1903. Then you will visit Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus train station (a UNESCO world heritage site), a magnificent bustling station made famous over the years with the many films portraying the train system. Other points of interest will be pointed out during the tour such as Kamala Nehru Park at Malabar Hill, the best point in the city to view the skyline of Mumbai. Finally, you will drive around Marine Drive, also known as the “Queens Necklace”.
5 Reasons to Book this tour
- Get amazing views of the city from the Hanging Gardens
- Drive down the impressive Marine Drive boulevard
- Hear fascinating facts and get insider tips
- Get impressive views of the Victoria Terminus
- See the monumental Gateway of India floodlit for the night
Included / Excluded
- Professional Tour Guide
- Entrance Tickets
- Pick up and Drop
Pick up and drop from/to your location within city limits.
Things to remember
- This tour involves minimal amount of walking
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Bring camera if interested in photography.
Cancellations & Refunds
Free cancellation before 24 hours of the tour start date.
No refund within 24 hours of the tour start date.