Pochampally Textile Village Tour from Hyderabad
Art & Culture
Spread over an attractive corner of the Deccan plateau, Pochampally is a well-known silk weaving center in the state of Andhra Pradesh in South India. Every member of the artisan household is closely integrated with the intricate tie-dye process of Ikkat weaving. The craft has earned a reputation worldwide and a glimpse at the dexterous village folk explains why this enduring tradition has not only survived but also thrived!
3 Reasons to Book this tour
- Intricate tie-dye process of Ikkat weaving
- Panoramic Country side drive
- Close to Bustling Hyderabad city
Included / Excluded
- Fuel, Tolls, Taxes and Parking Charges
- Professional Tour Guide
- Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Pick up and Drop
- Gratuities for Driver and Guide
Pick up and drop from/to your location within city limits.
Things to remember
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
Cancellations & Refunds
Free cancellation before 24 hours of the tour start date.
No refund within 24 hours of the tour start date.