Old Delhi's Belly Street Tour
Step by step inside with Street Tours. Experience the pulsating heartbeat of old Delhi, through India's wildly frenetic and insanely fascinating capital city. It all starts in old Delhi, must-see destination. Founded as Shahjahanabad in 1639 when Mughal emperor Shahjahan moved the capital from Agra, Street Tours offers a Safe, Slow-paced and professionally guided thrill ride-walking, talking, sharing, rickshaw-riding through the hustle-bustle, maze madness, labyrinth lanes of Chandni Chowk, Delhi's busiest Street market. The three-plus hour tour of old Delhi commences with a visit to a very famous temple before a hop-on-hop-off environmentally friendly bicycle rickshaw meander through the street and alleys where everyday life is on full view. Visit Asia's largest spice market with hassle-free shopping opportunities, take some chai sipping and rooftop respite before lunch.
4 Reasons to Book this tour
- A great way to experience old delhi
- Explore the streets of the city, ride in tuk-tuk
- Visit Delhi's busiest street market
- Visit Asia's largest spice market
Included / Excluded
- Professional Tour Guide
- Rickshaw ride through old delhis street
- Entrance Fees
- Gratuities for Driver and Guide
- Fuel, Tolls, Taxes and Parking Charges
- Pick up and Drop
RK ASHRAM MARG metro station,gate no.2 near AXIS bank
Things to remember
- Do some shopping in old Delhi
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Remove footwear at the temple
- This tour requires minimal amount of walking
Cancellations & Refunds
Free cancellation before 24 hours of the tour start date.
No refund within 24 hours of the tour start date.