Old Bangalore Walking Tour
This walking tour takes you on a old trail of Bengaluru and its history. The tour introduces you to Tipu Sultan's connect with this city, the story of Bengaluru fort and how the markets played an important role in the growth of the city. From the flowers to spices to silk units to jewelry, the market is a concoction of fragrances, hues and vibrancy. You would learn interesting anecdotes about the functioning of the markets, how they support each other and thrive in this ecosystem. We also visit Dharmarayya temple, known for the popular Karaga festival which also has a connect with a nearby 18th century Dargah.
1 Reasons to Book this tour
- We would be covering historical places, flower markets, silk units and a temple during this 3 hour walk through the old quarters of Bengaluru. The distance covered would be approx. 3 Kms.
Included / Excluded
- Professional Tour Guide
- Entrance Tickets
- All taxes
- Bus/Tuk Tuk/Metro Fare
- Gratuities for Driver and Guide
- Pick up and Drop
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic and aerated beverages
Tipu Sultan’s Summer palace, BangaloreOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Things to remember
- The tour would start on time, and the group would not wait if some participants can’t make it on time.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Carry Water Bottle
Cancellations & Refunds
Free cancellation before 24 hours of the tour start date.
No refund within 24 hours of the tour start date.