North Goa Sightseeing Day Tour
from 1 reviews
In this attraction rich tour, the most popular attractions of North Goa would be covered. Starting with Fort Aguada, which is more than 400 years old, it was built over a span of three years from 1609 to 1612. Experience the best North Goa beaches and tourist attractions enjoy the cultural heritage of Goan architecture.
3 Reasons to Book this tour
- Visit to a 400 year old Fort
- Visit to all the North Goa beaches
- See and learn culturall heritage of Goan architecture
Included / Excluded
- Fuel, Tolls, Taxes and Parking Charges
- Professional Tour Guide
- Entrance Tickets
- Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Pick up and Drop
- Personal Expenses
- Snow Park Entrance Fees
Pick up and drop from/to your location within city limits.
Things to remember
- Wear comfortable clothes
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to bad weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a applicable refund.
Cancellations & Refunds
Free cancellation before 24 hours of the tour start date.
No refund within 24 hours of the tour start date.
You might also like...
Scuba Diving at Grande Island Goa
South Goa Sightseeing Day Tour
Scuba Diving And Water Sports At Grand Island Goa