Nahargarh Cycle Tour in Jaipur
from 0 reviews
We ride to the Nahargarh fort which is at the height of above 700 meters from the sea level that provides a panoramic view of the Jaipur city and the Aravalli forests. Bike trip to the Nahargarh fort through the Aravalli forests is a challenging excursion. The Ride - For the nature lover and adventure seekers, birding enthusiasts and fitness junkies. Get ready for an adrenaline rush and climb the steep Nahargarh hill on a bicycle. We pass through some of the most scenic spots for a beautiful panoramic view of the pink city. On top enjoy the best sunrise view & fresh breeze with a picnic breakfast.
5 Reasons to Book this tour
- Cycling to the majestic Nahargarh Fort
- Visit of Palace temple
- A picnic breakfast with the best view of city and sunrise.
- A walk on the rampart wall and Stepwell Visit.
- Riding back the cobbled way down and back lanes of pink city.
Included / Excluded
- Bottled Water
- Professional Tour Guide
- Proper geared bicycles
- Good quality helmets
- Fuel, Tolls, Taxes and Parking Charges
- Entrance Fees
- Skip The Line
- Bus/Tuk Tuk/Metro Fare
- Gratuities for Driver and Guide
- Pick up and Drop
Near 14-B New Colony, MI Road, Panch Batti, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001Open in Google Maps ⟶
Things to remember
- Wear descent clothes that keeps you comfortable during the ride.
- Make the most use of your camera to click pictures anytime.
Cancellations & Refunds
Free cancellation before 24 hours of the tour start date.
No refund within 24 hours of the tour start date.