Mysuru Day Trip with Lunch from Bengaluru
On this tour of Mysore, you will experience the royal legacy of the Mysore Kingdom. Relive the royal times through a visit to the fabulous Mysore Palace, the Summer Palace of Tipu Sultan, and the notorious Bailey’s Dungeon. The Gothic-inspired St. Philomena's Cathedral. You will also have a chance to visit the Chamundeshwari Temple, located atop the Chamundi Hills, for a fascinating history of the people of Mysore
4 Reasons to Book this tour
- Marvel at the Mysore Palace, built in an Indo-Saracenic style
- Explore a unique sand-sculpted museum made from 115 loads of sand
- Visit the Summer Palace of Tipu Sultan
- Visit St. Philomena’s Cathedral, one of the tallest churches in Asia
Included / Excluded
- Bottled Water
- Fuel, Tolls, Taxes and Parking Charges
- Professional Tour Guide
- Entrance Tickets
- Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Pick up and Drop
- Gratuities for Driver and Guide
Pick up and drop from/to your location within city limits.
Things to remember
- Wear full clothes as this tour visits places of worship
- Remove footwear at places of worship
- Photo is not permitted in all places, ask your guide for more information
Cancellations & Refunds
Free cancellation before 24 hours of the tour start date.
No refund within 24 hours of the tour start date.