Mussoorie: Top Tibba Day Hike
Hiking & Camping
A hike / trekking through the hills to the highest mountain (8,500 ft above sea level) near Mussoorie. Walk through some really beautiful forest stands of Oak, Pine & Cedars, walk through some of the last remaining hilly grassland slopes of this region where you can feel nature at its finest. Top Tibba can be approached from various angles & trails, some of which can be quite challenging & rewarding while some are relatively less strenuous.3 Trails that can be used for this hike:-Trail 1 (Temple Trail):- approx 9kms in total (Preferred)Trail 2 (Uphill Trail):- approx 6kms in total (Uphill & Common)Trail 3 (Jungle trail):- about 11kms (Jungle + Quite a narrow trail)Total elevation to be gained during the hike (from starting point to the summit) approximately 2200ft.
4 Reasons to Book this tour
- Top Tibba Day Hike is simply one of the best day hikes around Mussoorie
- Top Tibba(peak) is approx. 8,500 ft above sea level and is the highest hiking peak around Mussoorie.
- The forest area around Top Tibba is famous for leopards, black bears, red foxes, yellow throated jungle martins, kalij pheasants, barking deer, wild boars and more but wildlife sightings is something that cannot be guaranteed but what we can guarantee you is wonderful time on the trail observing and enjoying nature.
- Apart from offering some really spectacular views of the snow capped Himalayan peaks from the top, Top Tibba also presents you with great panaormic views of the entire doon valley, Mussoorie Township, the Yamuna Aglar River Valley & more.
Included / Excluded
- Bottled Water
- Fuel, Tolls, Taxes and Parking Charges
- Professional Tour Guide
- Entrance Tickets
- Pick up and Drop
- Trekking Equipments
- Gratuities for Driver and Guide
Pick up and drop from/to your location within city limits.
Things to remember
- This activity is not for all, It's only for those who respect and love nature
- Car Transportation will be provided if there are 2 or more people else if there is only 1 person, then a bike/motorbike will be used as a means of transport
- Wear appropriate clothing as per the weather
- Drink water and hydrate well before the trek
Cancellations & Refunds
Free cancellation before 24 hours of the tour start date.
No refund within 24 hours of the tour start date.