Mumbai: Private Morning Bicycle Tour
Begin your morning bike tour in Bollywood city Mumbai, where you’ll meet your guide and be fitted with a bike and helmet before setting off on an exciting city ride. Over the next several hours, enjoy picturesque urban and pastoral views as your entertaining guide takes you past renowned landmarks and through Gateway of India, Victoria Station, Cow Shelter, Mumbadevi Temple (the temple was built in 1675). Your route leads directly to a fishing dock and then on to Marine Drive, where you’ll stop to view of Mumbai. Afterward, explore Mumbai University, Bombay Highcourt, and the Crowford Market. During each leg of the tour, you’ll have a chance to pause, ask questions of your guide and snap some memorable photos. Your 3-hour ride ends back at the starting point.
4 Reasons to Book this tour
- Mumbai's best sights from the comfort and ease of a bicycle
- Enjoy insightful commentary from your expert local guide
- Explore the Fort district and ride down Marine Drive
- Observe Hindu practices at Mumbadevi Temple
Included / Excluded
- Professional Tour Guide
Kailash Parbat Hindu Hotel, ColabaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Things to remember
- All guests are requested to wear comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses/sunscreen, umbrella, hats or scarf and camera if interested in photography.
- Children are welcome if they are able to ride a bike.
Cancellations & Refunds
Free cancellation before 24 hours of the tour start date.
No refund within 24 hours of the tour start date.