Mumbai By Dawn with Local Guide
from 1 reviews
Art & Culture
Have you ever thought about where your food comes from or how that newspaper reaches your hotel room? This 4-hour tour gives you an insight into how trade works in Mumbai and the city's life that begins at dawn. The emphasis on fresh food in Mumbai makes mornings so important in terms of trade. Drive to different marketplaces to see the business traders go about their daily routines. Your first interaction will be with a newspaper vendor and then you walk across the street to the fruit, flowers and vegetable wholesalers who are surrounded with men and women bargaining for fresh supplies for the day ahead. If you are still sleepy – the next stop is bound to wake you up, the smell of fish! The Sassoon Docks are an incredible experience. It is the city’s first wet dock and the only one open to the public. You will also take a small distance train ride and at the end of the tour, you will attend Morning Prayer is one of the famous temples before being dropped back off at your accommodation with Sweet Memory.
5 Reasons to Book this tour
- Guided Tour to early morning life of Mumbai
- There is no better wake-up call than that of Mumbai by dawn
- Learn how the emphasis on fresh food in Mumbai makes morning
- Wake up with the smell of fish at the Sassoon docks
- Explore Mumbai’s local life and meet the local vendors
Included / Excluded
- Bottled Water
- Fuel, Tolls, Taxes and Parking Charges
- Professional Tour Guide
- Entrance Tickets
- Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Pick up and Drop
- Gratuities for Driver and Guide
Pick up and drop from/to your location within city limits.
Things to remember
- Please dress modestly that covers shoulders and knees for women
- Remove your footwear when entering place of worship
Cancellations & Refunds
Free cancellation before 24 hours of the tour start date.
No refund within 24 hours of the tour start date.
You might also like...
Mumbai: Dharavi Slum Tour
Mumbai: Car Rental Service Within City
Mumbai City Full Day Tour