Jaipur City by Night Walk
Jaipur looks delightful in daylight but also becomes sparkling and ravishing in the night. The pink-tinted walls, monuments and corridors become more illuminating and give us a blissful scenery of the Walled City of Jaipur.A delightful experience for everyone who is a food lover, an architecture enthusiast and an explorer. Walking Tour & a Battery Rickshaw ride to discover more about the Old City, lifestyle, markets and taste the delicious cuisine of Jaipur.
3 Reasons to Book this tour
- For food lovers: Walk to some of the most sought after and highly acclaimed food joints.
- Aesthetic Architecture: A delightful sight for people who have a keen interest in architectural designs and buildings. The Old City posses many Havelis which are standing still from so many years and are visually distinctive.
- E-Rickshaw Ride: Battery-operated rickshaws are very popular in India. When the gentle breeze caresses your hair and you can see everything happening around it is the most delightful experience.
Included / Excluded
- Bottled Water
- Professional Tour Guide
- E-Rickshaw ride
- Fuel, Tolls, Taxes and Parking Charges
- Entrance Fees
- Skip The Line
- Bus/Tuk Tuk/Metro Fare
- Gratuities for Driver and Guide
- Pick up and Drop
Hawa Mahal Rd, Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002, IndiaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Things to remember
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
Cancellations & Refunds
Free cancellation before 24 hours of the tour start date.
No refund within 24 hours of the tour start date.