Heritage Delhi Photography Tour
from 0 reviews
Art & Culture
Delhi is indeed a photographer’s heaven, every photographer, amateur and professional alike, would consider Delhi would want to go there at least once to capture one of the most colorful and lively areas of the world.Ready your cameras to capture the hues of the Delhi; it’s winding streets, ancient buildings, markets, houses and friendly local people who make it all so colourful and vibrant.
4 Reasons to Book this tour
- Our walking tours follows the same protocol as everywhere else across the globe, Storyteller will meet you at the meeting point and will take you from one point of attraction to another until our tour end point
- Capture the beauty of colorful lanes, houses, historical monuments in your lens, capture memories not just only pictures and store them in your memories to cherish life-long from this tour
- Listen to heart warming stories around each point, understand their existence, culture and life afterward and storyteller will ensure that this walk will be fun, enjoyable and unforgettable experience for you to remember for life
- By the end of the tour you will develop a great perspective of the city, its culture and you will also get some great insider tips and tricks to save money and to explore the best of the city
Included / Excluded
- Professional Tour Guide
- Entry to all the photographic destinations, photography tips
- Great conversations to explore photographic aspect, place to visit to capture the hue of city and local trivia
- Pick up and Drop
- Bottled Water
- Entrance Fee to any historical sites
Entrance gate of Safdarjung Tomb, DelhiOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Things to remember
- Pickup and Drop can be available on additional charges
Cancellations & Refunds
Free cancellation before 24 hours of the tour start date.
No refund within 24 hours of the tour start date.
You might also like...