Hampi and Vijayanagar UNESCO Sites Tour
Your smiling professional licensed guide/historian born, lived in Hampi for 46 years reports with local Tuk Tuk at your Hampi stay to start lingering with the fairy tales of irascible gods and monkey kings, where the evocative ruins encourage notions of fantasy, bring the past to life and make the unreal real. Start the tour from the flowing river banks by visiting the living shrine Virupaksha Temple and be blessed by Temple Elephant. Further explore the great Indian epic, the Ramayana, part of which had happened right here, along these riverbanks. Hampi, the carnival of carvings is an Austere, Grandiose UNESCO site, an area of nearly 26 sq km, enclosed by seven lines of fortifications with more than 1600 surviving remains of Gods and creatures, Witness the sunset and final photo shoot of the disappearing kingdom. Must visit place in lifetime.
4 Reasons to Book this tour
- Once Bigger than Rome
- History, Culture, Ruins, Temples, Nature, River, Musuem
- Enjoy the Tuk TuK ride all along
- Once in life time must visit place in the world
Included / Excluded
- Professional Tour Guide
- Pick up and Drop
- The entire tour is by local TuK TuK
- Entrance Fees
- Gratuities for Driver and Guide
Hampi Archeological Museum, Kamalapura
Things to remember
- Please dress modestly that covers shoulders and knees for both men and women
- Remove your footwear when entering place of worship
Cancellations & Refunds
Free cancellation before 24 hours of the tour start date.
No refund within 24 hours of the tour start date.