Goa: Waterfall Trip with Jeep Safari at Dudhsagar
30 Kms from Goa, Dudhsagar Waterfall is a great experience to get interact with nature directly. A great selection of amazing, fun-filled and vibrant activities, the Dudhsagar waterfall trip starts with a colorful drive through the flamboyant Goa. Grab life on the jeep safari to reach the waterfall driving through the lively natural backdrop of Mollem National Park. After an exciting time at the Dudhsagar waterfall, you can devour scrumptious authentic Goan food at the spice plantation before signing off from an exuberant day in Goa. The gushing white water cascade makes for a wondrous sight. This spectacular 5th tallest waterfall in India falls from 310 m (1017 feet) gathers into a breath-taking deep green pool at the base. Dudhsagar waterfall, literally means ‘sea of milk’, is a four-tiered waterfall with an average width of 30 m (100 feet). The forested area around the waterfall offers a breath-taking walk to reach to the base of the fall. In the monsoon season, the natural beauty of the fall is at its zenith, though it is a popular tourist spot all year round.
4 Reasons to Book this tour
- Dudhsagar water fall is one of the mesmerizing moment that will take you close to nature
- Enjoy fun-filled activities
- Ride in jeep safari
- Enjoy the scenes at Spice plantation
Included / Excluded
- Bottled Water
- Fuel, Tolls, Taxes and Parking Charges
- Professional Tour Guide
- Entrance Tickets
- Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Pick up and Drop
- Buffet Lunch (Veg/Non-Veg)
- Gratuities for Driver and Guide
- Personal Expenses
Pick up and drop from/to your location within city limits.
Things to remember
- Carry towel and extra pair of clothes
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to bad weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a applicable refund.
Cancellations & Refunds
Free cancellation before 24 hours of the tour start date.
No refund within 24 hours of the tour start date.