Full Day Delhi City Private Tour
Monuments & Forts
Delhi officially known as the National Capital Territory of Delhi (NCT), is a city and a union territory of India containing New Delhi, the capital of India. It is bordered by the state of Haryana on three sides and by Uttar Pradesh to the east.
Shah Jahan, the Mughal emperor, laid the foundation of Red Fort in 1639 and it got completed in 1648. This colossus citadel is built with red stone and that is how the fort got its name. The total area of this fort is about 2.41 km. The fort is octagonal in shape. A wide moat that was originally connected with the river and was filled with water surrounds the fort. The main entrance to the Quila is through the Lahori Gate. Some of the main buildings within the fort are: Diwan-i-Am (hall of public audience), Diwan-i-Khas (hall of selective audience), the Hamam (the bathroom set), Moti Masjid (pearl mosque), Mumtaz Mahal (one of the main palaces), Naubat Khana (music house).
After India got its independence from the British rule, the National Flag of India is hoisted at the Red Fort every year on 15th of August by the Prime Minister. This magnificent structure with its historical past is truly glorious and demands your visit.
2 Reasons to Book this tour
- OLD DELHI : Red Fort & Raj Ghat & Chandni Chowk With Cycle Rickshaw Ride
- NEW DELHI : Qutab Minar & Humayun’s Tomb & Drive past India Gate; Rashtrapati House & Parliament House
Included / Excluded
- Bottled Water
- Fuel, Tolls, Taxes and Parking Charges
- Professional Tour Guide
- Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Pick up and Drop
- Rickshaw Ride
- Entrance Fees
- Skip The Line
- Bus/Tuk Tuk/Metro Fare
- Gratuities for Driver and Guide
Pick up and drop from/to your location within city limits.
Things to remember
- Do Look meeting our Representative at Hotel Reception 15 minutes before start of the tour
- Pets, Smoking, Alcohol & Drugs are not allowed
- All passengers need to carry Passport or valid ID Card
Cancellations & Refunds
Free cancellation before 24 hours of the tour start date.
No refund within 24 hours of the tour start date.