Agra: Fatehpur Sikri Private Half Day Tour
from 0 reviews
Fatehpur Sikri is a spectacular fortified city, an ancient capital of the once-mighty Mughal Empire. The mysterious structure is carved from red sandstone, built by Emperor Akbar the Great in the 16th century. Visit the stunning World Heritage Site and be amazed by the beauty of the imperial fort. Surrounded by a 5-mile (8 km) long wall, Fatehpur Sikri is a gem of Indo-Islamic architecture and art that sought to revive the splendor of the 16th-century Persian courts. Admire the glorious courtyards, audience halls, palaces, and other sacred places, all conjuring visions of a mysterious past. It was here where Emperor Akbar heard the prophecy about the arrival of an heir to the Mughal throne, eventually leading to the construction of this magnificent complex. There are a lot of sights in this incredible corner of the world, but this one is not to be missed.
5 Reasons to Book this tour
- Enjoy a Half day excursion to Fatehpur Sikri also Known as 'Ghost city' by private car.
- Magnificent imperial complex & UNESCO World Heritage Site
- A gem of Indo-Islamic architecture from the 16th century
- Intricate details & ornaments of ancient buildings
- Mysterious & romantic complex carved from red sandstone
Included / Excluded
- Bottled Water
- Fuel, Tolls, Taxes and Parking Charges
- Professional Tour Guide
- Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Pick up and Drop
- Entrance Fees
- Gratuities for Driver and Guide
Pick up and drop from/to your location within city limits.
Things to remember
- Please Carry A Valid Id Proof
Cancellations & Refunds
Free cancellation before 24 hours of the tour start date.
No refund within 24 hours of the tour start date.
You might also like...