Ellora and Ajanta Caves with Aurangabad
Monuments & Forts
Japanese, Spanish, English, German, French
Why, in those ancient times, did monks and architects and masons dedicate their lives to carving monuments to their religion from stone? To explore this history of the caves, this tour will give you an experience of the ancient era.Ellora caves are known for their carving, sculptures which are dated to the 6th century. These caves offer a tremendous experience of man-made monuments.Ajanta caves are known for paintings that showcase the life of Buddha since his childhood.Daulatabad Fort is a masterpiece in Maharashtra. It is built in the 12th century.Bibi Ka Maqbara is a Mughal art built by the last Mughal king Aurangzeb. It is a replica of Taj Mahal.During this tour, we offer you an opportunity to discover the unique and historically world famous UNESCO Ellora-Ajanta caves with other attractions located in the Aurangabad district.
4 Reasons to Book this tour
- Explore the UNESCO sites of Ajanta and Ellora caves
- Learn about the history and culture of ancient civilization
- Visit the Daulatabad fort in Aurangabad built in 12th century
- Visit Bibi Ka Maqbara which is replica of the Taj Mahal
Included / Excluded
- Bottled Water
- Fuel, Tolls, Taxes and Parking Charges
- Professional Tour Guide
- Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Skip The Line
- Pick up and Drop
- Entrance tickets for Indians
- Shuttle bus tickets
- Gratuities for Driver and Guide
- Entrance tickets for Foreigners
- Camera fees
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusion
Pick up and drop from/to your location within city limits.
Things to remember
- Bring hats and sunscreen lotion
- Wear cotton clothes and comfortable walking shoes
- Tour is not suitable for senior citizens above 70 years old
Cancellations & Refunds
Free cancellation before 24 hours of the tour start date.
No refund within 24 hours of the tour start date.