Elephanta Caves Tour with Local Family Lunch
from 0 reviews
The tour will start with a breath-taking drive toward the Gateway of India, a Prominent Arch Monument, with the famous Taj Mahal Hotel in the background. From here you will then be transferred onto a ferry to get to the famous Elephanta Caves. Your guide will be giving you interesting and fun facts during the journey and will tell you all about the scenic landmarks you will witness on the way, such as Butcher's Island & a historic jetty for oil tankers. Once the ferry has arrived at Elephanta Island, there will be a small train taking you to the bottom of the Caves hill. Here there are plenty of souvenir stalls, cafes, and restaurants, and the green monkeys are in full view as they wander around trying to find food. After the guided visit around the Elephanta Caves, your guide will then take you to his home for family Lunch. We will then take a leisurely walk back to the bottom of the Elephanta hill.
5 Reasons to Book this tour
- Explore the Elephanta Caves,
- Have lunch with a local family
- Explore the fascinating stories behind the Elephanta caves
- Ride a Local Ferry through Mumbai harbour
- Collection of cave temples dedicated to the God Shiva
Included / Excluded
- Bottled Water
- Professional Tour Guide
- Entrance Tickets
- Lunch with local family
- Fuel, Tolls, Taxes and Parking Charges
- Gratuities for Driver and Guide
- Pick up and Drop
Regal Cinema, ColabaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Things to remember
- Please dress modestly that covers shoulders and knees for women
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
Cancellations & Refunds
Free cancellation before 24 hours of the tour start date.
No refund within 24 hours of the tour start date.
You might also like...
Mumbai: Dharavi Slum Tour
Mumbai: Car Rental Service Within City
Mumbai City Full Day Tour