Delhi: Walk of Divinity (The Temple Tour)
Art & Culture
Delhi's spiritual land is dotted with serene temples depicting a flawless mixture of exquisite architecture and reverence. The city has a nice blend of ancient and modern temples, explore these historic and famous temples to enjoy religious aspect of Delhi in its true sense.Walk around the ancient temples that is riddled with history and heritage, architecture and watch from the eye of a native, their prime importance in local and various religious faiths of India, an unmatched local experience with awesome stories that you to remember for lifetime.
4 Reasons to Book this tour
- Our walking tours follows the same protocol as everywhere else across the globe, Storyteller will meet you at the meeting point and will take you from one point of attraction to another until our tour end point
- Explore the historic temples of Pune and experience, the various religious faiths of India and walk on the narrow alleys of temples and watch from the eye of a native, their prime importance in local, you can take away the blessings and glistening essence of the place for a lifetime
- Having awesome and sweet memories in the end of this fun, enjoyable and unique experience for you to remember for life and share with your family and friends
- By the end of the tour you will develop a great perspective of the city, its culture, life of a local and you will also get some great insider tips and tricks to save money and to explore the best of the city
Included / Excluded
- Professional Tour Guide
- Great conversations to explore religious aspect, beliefs and local importance
- Entrance Fees
- Pick up and Drop
- Bottled Water
Kalkaji Mandir Metro Station, Lotus Temple Road, New DelhiOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Things to remember
- Please dress modestly that covers shoulders and knees for both men and women
- Remove your footwear when entering place of worship
- Pickup and Drop can be available on additional charges
Cancellations & Refunds
Free cancellation before 24 hours of the tour start date.
No refund within 24 hours of the tour start date.