Delhi Food Tour by Walk
Food, Wine & Nightlife
Delhi is a royal destination and for centuries it is known for its rich and yummy food culture, we are fortunate today that this rich food culture is preserved in the form of small food joints by some thoughtful people for generations.Chandni Chowk is a big commercial hub and a Food Walk around this offers you the best local food in town.We have designed this amazing experience for you with an intention to take you to these places for food tasting, so that you can also cherish this food, feast your taste buds and have a fabulous and lasting impression.
5 Reasons to Book this tour
- We will begin exploring the rich and royal delicacies of Delhi on this food walk, you can witness the preparation, get an in-depth understanding of local food culture and the things that influenced the development of these cuisines. (Since these are small and years old food joints, the decor will be little dated but we are sure you the delicious food will take the focus away from decor and setting to the awesomeness of food)
- You will taste more than 6 mouth watering and authentic delicacies of royal Delhi on this food tour, if you are a food lover and enjoy experiencing different kind of foods, then you should not miss this walking tour
- Be prepared to fill your mouth with mouth watering delights and please bring an appetite, even though it is food tasting but its gonna be highly fulfilling for the stomach
- Having awesome and sweet memories in the end of this fun, enjoyable and unique experience for you to remember for life and share with your family and friends
- Note: We do quality assurance before adding a place on our food walk, so you can relax and enjoy the food without any worry
Included / Excluded
- Professional Tour Guide
- Great conversations, interesting stories, local tips and recommendations
- Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Gratuities for Driver and Guide
- Pick up and Drop
- Water Bottle (since water kills appetite and as per the principles of Yoga, water should be consumed only after 45 minutes of eating, we do not provide you water on the tour)
Digambar Jain Lal Temple Entrance GateOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Things to remember
- Pickup and Drop can be available on additional charges
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
Cancellations & Refunds
Free cancellation before 24 hours of the tour start date.
No refund within 24 hours of the tour start date.