Camel Safari in Thar Desert Full Day City Trip
Visit Jaisalmer and learn about the Rajasthani culture and architecture on a tour through the charming Havelis. Marvel at the World Heritage site, Jaisalmer Fort. Ride a camel through the golden sands of the Thar Desert at sunset. Explore the beautiful scenery and local villages of the Thar Desert. After a day of riding head back to camp to enjoy a delicious, traditional dinner and watch dance and music performances
3 Reasons to Book this tour
- Visit the World Heritage site Jaisalmer Fort, known for its mind-blowing architecture
- Take a walk through an array of ancient Havelis carrying an old-world charm
- Enjoy camel safari in the Thar Desert and witness stunning sunset view
Included / Excluded
- Bottled Water
- Fuel, Tolls, Taxes and Parking Charges
- Professional Tour Guide
- Entrance Tickets
- Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Pick up and Drop
- Gratuities for Driver and Guide
Pick up and drop from/to your location within city limits.
Things to remember
- Wear full clothes are tour needs to visit places of worship
- Remove footwear at places of worship
- Take care of your belongings
Cancellations & Refunds
Free cancellation before 24 hours of the tour start date.
No refund within 24 hours of the tour start date.
You might also like...