Bidar Fort and Palaces from Hyderabad
from 0 reviews
BIDAR’s layered history from 3rd BC of the Mauryan Empire till 1947 A.D part of Hyderabad state. A must see Heritage site to explore the day-long tour of the 600 years old, “Crown of Karnataka”: with glorious past, a treasure of culture, fine arts, architecture nurtured by successive rulers contribution on northern maidens providing mountainous treeless expansive plateau landscape of more than 30 monuments worth visiting inside the fort viz arches, moats, pavilions, mosques, Rangin Mahal "Painted Palace", gateways, gardens, 15th A.D Karez (qanat) water system, Frescoed calligraphy, fountains, baths, kitchens, pleasure pavilions, royal necropolis of the Barīd & Bahamani sultans, Sikh Shrine. Fort 1426 – 1432 A.D is an irregular rhomboid in shape with 5.5 km of defenses, Triple moat, massive 7 gates. Bidri ware-metal articles damascened (ornamented with wavy lines) in floral and geometric designs with silver wire.
9 Reasons to Book this tour
- 600 years old, “Crown of Karnataka”
- Treasure of culture, fine arts, architecture
- Expansive plateau landscape
- More than 30 monuments worth visiting
- Arches, moats, pavilions, mosques
- Rangin Mahal "Painted Palace", gateways, gardens
- 15th A.D Karez (qanat) water system, Frescoed calligraphy
- Fountains, baths, kitchens, pleasure pavilions, royal necropolis
- Triple moat, massive 7 gates. Bidri ware
Included / Excluded
- Bottled Water
- Professional Tour Guide
- Entrance Tickets
- Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Skip The Line
- Pick up and Drop
- Bus/Tuk Tuk/Metro Fare
- Gratuities for Driver and Guide
Pick up and drop from/to your location within city limits.
Things to remember
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
Cancellations & Refunds
Free cancellation before 24 hours of the tour start date.
No refund within 24 hours of the tour start date.
You might also like...
Scuba Diving And Water Sports At Grand Island Goa
Scuba Diving at Grande Island Goa