Aurangabad - Imperial Garden Walking Tour at Himayat Baugh
English, French, Spanish
Himayat Baugh was an imperial garden created by Mughal King Aurangzeb. It was his private space where he would walk around and listen to the birds chirping sound.In this tour, we will explain to you all the details of the Mughal empire. Why this garden was created and the information about other ruined places located in this ancient garden.
3 Reasons to Book this tour
- Information of ruined places which are less known
- Lot of historical references in this tour information
- This place is a hidden gem of Aurangabad, no tourist around
Included / Excluded
- Bottled Water
- Professional Tour Guide
- Bus/Tuk Tuk/Metro Fare
- Pick up and Drop
Delhi Gate, AurangabadOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Things to remember
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Tour will start sharply on mentioned time
Cancellations & Refunds
Free cancellation before 24 hours of the tour start date.
No refund within 24 hours of the tour start date.
You might also like...