Agra City - Taj Mahal Sunrise and Sunset Tour
French, Italian, English, Spanish
See the highlights of Agra on a private full-day tour with your own private guide. See two UNESCO World Heritage Sites — the Taj Mahal, and Agra Fort, and have time for afternoon shopping. You'll go to the Taj Mahal twice for both the sunrise and sunset for a memorable experience of India's most famous site.
4 Reasons to Book this tour
- Watch the sunrise and sunset over the marble mausoleum of the Taj Mahal
- Explore the Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit the iconic tomb of Itmad-Ud-Daulah
- Have fun shopping in local bazaar
Included / Excluded
- Bottled Water
- Fuel, Tolls, Taxes and Parking Charges
- Professional Tour Guide
- Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Pick up and Drop
- Entrance Fees
- Gratuities for Driver and Guide
Pick up and drop from/to your location within city limits.
Things to remember
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
- Please carry a valid ID proof
Cancellations & Refunds
Free cancellation before 24 hours of the tour start date.
No refund within 24 hours of the tour start date.