Private Transfer from Airport (KIAB) to Bengaluru CIty
This transfer service is pick up from Kempegowda International Airport Bengaluru / Bangalore and drop to your location within Bengaluru city limits. People often refer to as Bangalore airport and short form as KIAB..
TripNxt cab service is offering the cheapest airport taxi in Bangalore to ensure that your trip here is economical and that you can rely on a comfortable means of transportation as you shake away the grogginess of air travel.
Bangalore airport pickup cab will promptly meet you at the pick-up point and will drop you off at your desired drop-off location. The convenience of a cab is far superior to relying on buses or trains for transit. Apart from the aspect of comfort, in the trying times that we are in today, cleanliness and safety is a matter of utmost concern. Travelling in public transportation increases the chances of health risks and therefore cabs are the safest bet.
Our Bangalore airport cab pickup service knows these concerns and therefore we ensure that all the vehicles are sanitized before each trip and all the driving personnel follow the health and safety guidelines of WHO and the government, i.e., masks and sanitization are compulsory.
Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride in an air-conditioned vehicle while listening to music or doing your work. Ask the chauffeur about the city and he will guide you.
5 Reasons to Book this tour
- Hygenic and fully Sanitized vehicles after every trip
- Chauffeur wearing mask and Aarogya Setu app installed
- On time pickup and no surge pricing
- Professional and trained drivers
- Enjoy smooth ride from Airport to your location in AC vehicle
Included / Excluded
- Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Covered upto 45 KM
- Toll & Parking Charges
- Driver Allowance
- Drop within city limits
- Gratuities for Driver and Guide
Arrival Gate 11, Kempegowda International Airport Bengaluru
Things to remember
- Extra charges, if applicable after 45km at Rs.20/KM
- 2 Bags for Sedan and 4 Bags for SUV allowed
- Waiting charges after 15 mins - Rs.100/half hour
- Due to Covid-19, maximum 2 persons in 5 seater Sedan and 4 persons in 7 seater SUV are allowed along with driver respectively
- Note the exact KM from vehicle odometer before trip start and end of the trip to tally the KM run by the vehicle
- Wearing face mask and installing Aarogya Setu app is mandatory and use sanitizer frequently
- People aged 65 years or above, pregnant women and children less than 10 years are advised not to travel
- All passengers need to carry a valid government ID Card & Flight Ticket
- Pets, Smoking, Alcohol & Drugs are not allowed
- Sedan Cars like Dzire, Etios & SUV Cars like Ertiga, Innova
Cancellations & Refunds
Free cancellation before 12 hours of the tour start date.
No refund within 12 hours of the tour start date.